Spring 2014 California Chapter Meeting
Saturday, April 5, 2014
12:00 noonâ€“5:00 pm
17923 Applegate Rd
Applegate, CA 95703
Hosts: Raymond and Frank
- Call early for reservations if you would like to stay overnight.
- From I-80 East, take Exit 128, Applegate. At the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Crother Road.
- From I-80 West, take Exit 128, Applegate. At the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Crother Road.
- In Â¼ mile, Crother Road ends at Applegate Road. Turn right.
- Applegate Motel is on the right, at the corner of Applegate Road and Apple Court.
Do not park in the motel parking lot. Street parking is available along Apple Court and Applegate Road.
Lunch (cash only)
- Cheese, ham, turkey, tuna and roast beef sandwiches, and hamburgers: $2.00â€“$5.25
- Potato salad or tossed salad: $0.50
- Potato chips: $0.50
- Soda, iced tea, water: $1.00â€“$1.25
- Ice cream cones: $1.00
- Officer & committee reports
- LH sign and marker updates
- 2014 and 2015 conference updates
- Update on Lincoln/Victory Highway Books to be published by Arcadia Publishing
- Road trip to Alta-Dutch Flat area to view Nathan Balaguyâ€™s Eagle Scout project: LH Marker #2211