Fall 2014 California Chapter Meeting
Saturday, October 4, 2014
12:00 noonâ€“5:00 pm
Castle Rock Restaurant
1848 Portola Ave
Livermore, CA 94551
- Take I-580 to Exit 52B, Livermore Ave.
- Turn south onto Livermore Ave.
- Turn right onto Portola Ave.
- Castle Rock is on the right.
- Parking is available next to the restaurant and on the street.
Lunch menu (cash or credit)
Sandwiches, salads or burgers: $8â€“14
Beverages (non-alcoholic): $2.50
Duarte Garage and Lincoln Highway Museum
North L Street and Portola Ave
(across the street from Castle Rock)
- Officer & committee reports
- LH Sign and Stockton LH Sign project updates
- 2015 Tour and Conference updates
- Jeff Kaskey on the history of Joesville
2 thoughts on “California Chapter meeting on Sat 10/4”
I there a map of the Calf. Section only.
Thank you,John Sloan
We only have the national Lincoln Highway map at https://lincolnhighwayassoc.org/map.