Fall 2012 California Chapter Meeting
Saturday, October 6, 2012
12:00 noonâ€“3:00 pm
- From I-80, take Exit 66A – Dixon. Turn south onto Hwy 113.
- Budâ€™s Pub & Grill is located at the corner of North A and South 1st Streets.
- Sandwiches: French Dip, BBQ Tri-tip, Chicken Salad, Turkey Pesto
- Salads: Soup & Salad, Napa Valley, Shrimp Louie Salad
- coach tour and cruise
- officersâ€™ & committee reports
- online mapping
- LH signs
- LH 2013 Centennial Tour
- Chapter historian Gary Kinst will give a presentation on the route from Sacramento to San Francisco via the Carquinez Bridge.
- We will show This Highway Dedicated to Abraham Lincoln, a short documentary produced by the Harrison County Historical Center.