Save the date! In 2017, the Lincoln Highway Association is joining the Jefferson Highway Association to host a tour over these two historic roads.
Note that the address to mail in the registration form this year is different from previous years.
- Saturday, June 24
- Denison IA to Ames IA (with opening dinner) — Lincoln Highway · 102 miles
- Sunday, June 25
- Ames IA to Albert Lea MN — Lincoln and Jefferson Highways · 172 miles
- Monday, June 26
- Albert Lea MN to Minneapolis MN — Jefferson Highway · 145 miles
- Tuesday, June 27
- Minneapolis MN to Park Rapids MN — Jefferson Highway · 201 miles
- Wednesday, June 28
- Park Rapids MN to Thief River Falls MN — Jefferson Highway · 168 miles
- Thursday, June 29
- Thief River Falls MN to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada — Jefferson Highway · 178 miles
- Friday, June 30
- Remain in Winnipeg for additional touring, or return home — east or west — via the Trans-Canada Highway!
Each day will feature local touring and attractions, snack stops and meals.
- Full tour
- $390.00 for driver, $360 for each passenger
- Partial tour
- $80.00 per person per day (two day minimum)
- The tour is open to all vehicles — antiques, classics, motorcycles, and contemporary. Do the whole tour or just part, with a 2-day minimum.
- The tour is limited to the first 40 vehicles. Registration ends May 1, 2017.
- The tour fee does not include lodging. Suggested lodging will be available for you at the time of registration.
Payment and refund policy
- Full refund on tour fees by May 1.
- 50% refund on tour fees by June 1.
- No refund after June 1.
- Refunds of lodging fees must be negotiated with each venue.
- Jim Cassler – Tour Leader/LHA Liaison
- Scott Berka – Tour Guide/JHA Liaison
- Paul Gilger – Tour Guide/Mapping Coordinator