Your membership in the Lincoln Highway Association will…
- Help preserve the variants of the old Lincoln Highway — dirt, gravel, brick, and concrete — and identify it with replicas of the original signs and concrete marker posts.
- Enable you to share the thrills of traveling the historic highway with other Americans and foreign visitors through an international publicity program.
- Help gain state and federal funding for the establishment of Lincoln Highway heritage corridors in the states where the highway passes.
- Bring you four issues a year of The Lincoln Highway Forum, which contains articles, news, travel features, and both new and historic photographs — all contributed by members like you.
- Help install informational signs at historic sites along the old highway.
- Give you a membership card, a windshield decal, an annual membership directory, and a copy of the 1914 publication Hints to Transcontinental Tourists Traveling on the Lincoln Highway by F.H. Trego.
- Let you participate in organized tours of the old Lincoln Highway in historic vehicles.